TGM Partners provides world-class health and wellness advice that is based on our Founder's 5,000+ hours of health and wellness research over the past 20+ years. That's equivalent to the classroom time of over 10 years of college.
Some of his findings up to 2012 can be found in Gordon's book Lean And Healthy To 100, a best seller with a 5 star rating on Amazon.
Few people in the world today have the practical root understanding of human health and wellness that Gordon does.
TGM's health and wellness program, called Smart Health University, goes far beyond Lean And Healthy To 100 and contains Gordon's up-to-the-minute research and can be taught to CEO's, executive teams or all employees in an organization.
Smart Health University is different from other wellness programs in that it solves the root cause of issues extremely simply and naturally without the need for strict diets, exercise programs or regimens.
Just some of the benefits participants should receive from following the simple lifestyle modifications Smart Health University recommends include:
- weight loss without trying
- an overall feeling of joy, wellness and vitality and reduction in stress
- greater mental, emotional and psychological balance
- increased energy
- reduced hunger, cravings and a greatly reduced desire for junk foods
- increased metabolism and immune functioning
- a reduction or elimination of aches and pains
- a reduction or elimination of headaches
- a reduction in aging
- elimination of constipation
- a more balanced demeanor and personality
- clearer and more focused thinking and concentration
- more restful sleep
- an improvement or elimination of most, if not all, all health conditions or ailments
- and ultimately, overall improved health and wellness and reduced insurance premiums.
This may sound unbelievable, but it's not. These issues can be naturally healed from the "inside out" at the root-cause level without "external" activities like exercise, dieting or calorie restriction, calorie counting, portion control, deprivation or worrying about high protein or low carb or low fat diets.
Your preferred style of eating, from vegan to carnivore to hybrid, does not need to be changed. Simply eat the regular foods you enjoy.